My Top 10 Book Boyfriends
My top ten book boyfriends in alphabetical order. Some of them are hot, some of them are heroic, and some of them are hilarious.
- Cas Lowood, Ann Dressed in Blood, by Kendare Blake.
- Craig Gilner, It’s Kind of a Funny Story, by Ned Vizzini
- Finnick Odair, Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins
- John Smith, I am Number Four, by Pittacus Lore
- Leo Valdez, The Heroes of Olympus, by Rick Riordan
- Michael, The Mortality Doctrine, by James Dashner
- Prince Po, Graceling, by Kristin Cashore
- Quentin Jackobsen, Paper Towns, by John Green
- R, Warm Bodies, by Isaac Marion
- Zombie,The 5h Wave, by Rick Yancy